EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Featured Etsy shop - PamelaMonetCreations

  Check out this fantastic Etsy shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PamelaMonetCreations

About

I have traveled all around the world and even lived in some exotic locations and want to share what I have seen or experienced through photography, art and found objects. I love to collect vintage items too and want to share them with you. I do watercolors, felting purses, knit and crochet items, and also make jewelry. I hope you enjoy my treasures. 
 





Here are some reviews of this shop!

 
Fast shipment and friendly conversation via messages from seller. I just love these earrings and received so many compliments the first day I wore them.  

Super sweet seller! She was very quick to respond! Very fast shipping! Pam was a pleasure to work with! 

 Great Customer Service...Extremely quick! Will order again.

All 51 reviews are very positive.  I highly recommend this Etsy shop.

Just purchased my first order from this shop - Pamela has been extremely kind!






2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, it brings tears to my eyes. Thank you so much dear friend.

    ReplyDelete