EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Welcome September

Well - I am a week behind and my last blog was August 31st.  Since then I have been diagnosed almost 100% with vertigo and believe me my world has been spinning - I don't - just everything less.  I never liked amusement parks except the kiddy rides and the carousal!    But today I find myself at one every day and just having fun.  So to help me get through the 'daze" - I have worked on many things, but here are a few of the original inspirational paintings.  Please remember these are all copyrighted and not for public use!  Thank you ...  if you want to see more, go to my Etsy site at https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedRoseProduct








No comments:

Post a Comment