EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy December everyone!




I am so thankful for my followers and hope that everyone had a wonderful November and if you celebrated, Thanksgiving as well.  There is so much in my life to be thankful for that I am truly blessed.  Therefore here is a friendly reminder that today, December 1st is Cyber Monday and the last day of my sale in my Etsy shop.   So please take a moment to look around and get those Holiday presents at a great price. 

BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY SALE! 30% off entire shop! (Readings excluded). Only available Friday 11/28 12:01 AM thru Monday 12/1 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time, USA. Use code BLACKFRIDAY30 at checkout. Minimum purchase required of $10.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedRoseProduct

Here are a few examples:





Hope all have an awesome December and holiday season.  Please be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment