EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Friday, October 3, 2014

Grand Vintage Antiques - love vintage?



I live on the Grand River in an old town called Galt. Hence the name Grand. This store is full of my mosty antique & some vintage finds. China, pottery, glass, collectables and interesting pieces that would amaze and adorn your home. I've been a collector and seller for 30 years so the hunt is in me but alas no more room. This way I can have these items for a while and pass them on to new owners who can enjoy them as much as I do.

I have my first Store on Etsy as well, Grand Vintage Finery which sells Vintage & Antique Jewelry, Purses, Hats, Vanity Items. Have a look if your interested.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/GrandVintageFinery

Vintage Bunnykins Doulton Mug Earthenware Swing Skip Antique Victorian Cast Iron Safe Bank, 1800s Atomic Eames Era Sail Boat Nautical Fiberglass Lamp

4 comments: