EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Revamping my Etsy shop - see something you want?

Revamping my Etsy shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedRoseProduct

Well if all goes well - I am starting the new year with a new approach to my Etsy shop.  The plan is more cards, less jewelry, more journals, less soaps and then we'll see how it goes.... from there. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... if you see something you like, you might just think about purchasing it or at least asking me to reserve it for you. 

Hoping to acquire a new printer so can print out paintings and/or photos to sell so things may go up in price as well????  Unsure right now.  I always try and keep things to a minimum. 

Anyway - am writing this now for two reasons.

First - so I actually do it and
Second - so you can see if there is anything you want, need or simply desire before it disappears.  And remember, if you cannot afford today; I will reserve for you up to one month. 

Have questions?  Concerns???  Convo me on Etsy or ariel2424@msn.com

Also, hoping to get a newsletter out monthly or close to that with sales, exclusive coupons and new up-coming items.   If you want to be on that list and aren't already (did send out one newsletter already); write me at ariel2424@msn.com and I will add you to the list.  

Lastly, wish me the best please, technology and  are not the best of friends.

Handmade Pink Pearl Dangling Earrings; Shimmering Pink Jewelry; Czech Beaded Earrings; Lightweight JewelryBlack round glass beaded bracelet with ornate Tibetan Tibet silver spacers; Stretch bracelet JewelrySapphire blue dangling rhinestone earrings; elegant sparkling pearl earrings; blue evening jewelry; gift jewelry

Handmade Scented jasmine bamboo glycerin soap w/ Vitamin E; blood red soap; gift soap; spiritualHand painted crackle - look Shabby Chic light switch cover; Blue with white daisies Cottage Chic wall decor; Acrylic home decor
Spa soap; gift bath soap; lavender scented blue glycerin soap; Vitamin E soap

Just a few things that may not be around much after the first of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment