EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Jewel of Faith -Etsy supply shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelOfFaithSupply

Hello this is Jesse and I've been selling on Etsy since January 2010.

My main shop is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JessesVintage

I sell Vintage Jewelry, Vintage and Antique Glassware, as well as Handmade Rosaries.

Once I started making and selling Rosaries I found that it was hard to find reasonable priced rosary parts, and jewelry findings on the web unless I purchased in bulk. So, after making rosaries for almost a year now I've found some great vendors for all of my supplies and now I'm going to start selling supplies at reasonable prices for other rosary makers...

The supplies that I will be listing include:
Beads - Glass, Pearls, Natural Stone, and Semi Precious Gemstone Beads.
Crucifixes - Copper, Silverplate, & Bronze
Cross Pendants & Charms
Jewelry Clasps
Eye Pins
Chains
Wire
Jump Rings

All of my supplies will be symbols of Faith & Religion...

My shop name came about by viewing the Crucifix or Cross as the "Jewel" of faith and Religion...

I hope you enjoy my shop and if there is something that you are looking for that you can not locate, please contact me through my shop... I'm always interested in helping my customers find what they need... 






 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Supply Shop... I really appreciate it... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you, Vallee, and so well chosen and displayed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of our Potti Shops beautifully represented.

    ReplyDelete