EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Monday, July 8, 2013

Featured Etsian artist #12 - Lori Coats

About PrettyRockShop

Incurable Rock Hound

I am originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan. I have been a rock hound since childhood, and have always been fascinated by Mother Natures little gifts. I moved south as a young adult, and have been living in Central Florida for over 30 years.

I began making my own jewelry due to my love of gemstones, my inability to wear base metals, and in large part due to my shallow pockets. It occurred to me that I could make good quality jewelry on a budget.

Many friends and family suggested I sell my creations but with holding down a full time job it wasn't high on my priority list. So I began to planning this little endeavor for a retirement activity.

I became unemployed after more than 26 years with the same company early 2012, and found myself forced into life changes I wasn't prepared to make. So, Pretty Rock Shop was born!

I wish to share my love of beautiful gemstones at afforable prices. 
 
   Vintage Look Tanzanite Sterling Silver Chandelier Earrings Iolite Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Citrine Sterling Silver Earrings
  
  Rhodolite Garnet Sterling Silver Chandelier Earrings Autumn Jasper Red Agate Memory Wire Bracelet Vintage Look Tanzanite Sterling Silver Chandelier Earrings
  
  Pear Cut Pink Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver Earrings Blue Fire Agate Aventurine Beaded Bookmark White Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver Earrings
   
  Carnelian Puzzle Piece Sterling Silver Earrings Zuni Bear Picture Jasper Tiger Eye Garnet Memory Wire Bracelet Rhodolite Garnet Sterling Silver Chandelier Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment