EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Featured Etsy shop #4

GemsByBren's Shop Announcement

WELCOME! Browse at your leisure and feel free to convo me with any questions. For first hand notice on specials and new items click "Like" on Facebook or "Follow" on Twitter.

I specialize in designing unique gemstone jewelry, lampwork glass pendant necklaces and other assorted treasures. Most pendants and many stones are hand picked at gem and mineral shows.

I recently opened a new Shop Section for Vintage Jewelry - check it out!

I follow the story within each stone to find my ideal design balance of color, shape, size and character. I am passionate about nature and gemstones, the earth's natural art form.

Each necklace is custom handmade and carefully strung on 7 strand accu-wire with ends reinforced by crimp beads and seed beads are hand sewn with "Fireline". I'll provide 3" extension chain upon request if you prefer a longer necklace style.

I realize that not everyone wears longer hanging earrings so if you find a necklace you like and it is within a set, please Convo me and I will sell the necklace separate at a discount. If you prefer leverback earrings please request.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase or it arrives damaged, I will refund, repair or exchange any item.

Your purchase will arrive in a gift box, ready for giving or enjoying yourself. :-)

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/GemstonesByBren

PINTEREST: pinterest.com/gemsbybren/

TWITTER: www.twitter.com/e_Bren

BLOGGER: www.GemsByBren.com

I've been beading, crafting and designing jewelry since I was 14. My first job was cashier at the local craft store where they paid me in beads - "wampum" ;-)

Now, in semi-retirement, I've combined my passion for gemstone collecting with my love of beading and design. Much love and persistance goes into the creation of each piece and it gives me great pleasure when someone enjoys wearing it.

I live in the high Sierras with my patient husband, 4 semi-feral cats and a myriad of wildlife, all of which I adore. I have been a volunteer with our local Humane Society for years in cat rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing.

BEST VIEWED IN GALLERY SETTING

No comments:

Post a Comment