EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer is here!!!!! And get to know me.

Besides checking out all the featured Etsians recently - check out my summer solstice sale going on the rest of this month - 

20% off entire purchase with code SALE20 at checkout -

Here's a little about me.

About

 My name is Vallee and I live in beautiful Colorado. I am a creative, highly sensitive double Pisces who loves to make things, paint, garden, simply create; make every inch of my home and yard unique and sacred.

I only sell things that I have made with love - I adore creating whether it is making scented glycerin soaps, Czech beaded jewelry, poetry books, photo cards, painted candles, gel candles, ribbon bookmarks, eye-glass holders/lanyards and more. I see something and I come up with an idea. I made a shell wreath from the muscles I ate at dinner one night and placed one of my watercolors behind it. This creation hangs in my bathroom. I love making things that others will enjoy for a reasonable price.

I am no longer able to work in the "regular" workforce so Etsy is now my home for work. I care for my husband, dog, cat, yard and garden so am never bored plus recently damaged my right foot permanently so life has gotten even more interesting.   I love the little bunnies, birds, deer and other critters around the house ( though can pass on the snakes I saw last year before I hurt my foot and can't walk the dog anymore). I am a nature sprite. This is a little about me.

I also have a blog site with photographs, poetry and more: http://valleerose.blogspot.com

More poetry can be found at www.poetry.com under the name of Vallee Rose and have a facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/EnchantedRoseProductAnd when time prevails - I post my photographs to www.redgage.com/valleerose

You'll also see me on Twitter, Google+ sites, LinkedIN and a few other places here and there.

Thank you for getting to know me. 

I sell internationally and have had over a dozen sales to overseas countries and Canada.

Here are a few of my most recent posted items - 










No comments:

Post a Comment